Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine Countdown 1, 2, 3 and 4

My first few days will be this:

Day 1: "Bugs and Kisses"- I used kisses, gummy worms, and chocolate covered raisins.

 Day 2: This is more of an inside joke with my Husband and me, so I got Chapstick and am going to make a tag that says "Stick with me, babe".   You could also use the Napoleon quote, if you find that funny.
Day 3:  I got cherry sours, and I am going to make a tag that reads:
"I wanted to get you something special,
So here's the scoop
I love you so much
I found you Cupid Poop!"
*you could also use red hots, twizzler bites, or anything small and red :)
 Day 4: Valentine Tic-Tac-Toe
I made the hearts out of felt, since I was using black thread, I just traced hearts on the pink felt with a pen, and then sewed over my line. 
 I cut them all out.  You will need nine hearts for each game you make.
 I just drew lines in Word and trim them down to the size I wanted.  I made the squares 2x2 so the board is 6x6. 
 I think the kids will have fun with this one!


1 comment:

Connie~ said...

Those are some really cute ideas! I may have to use some of them.

And Kimberly, please send me your family recipe on apple pudding cake!
rcrrbb@gci.net