Sunday, January 30, 2011

I think I'm ready. . .

. .to show you the laundry room.  You will have to use your imagination for one picture, my amazing dad is in the process of building me a counter to go above my washer and dryer. I know it will tie everything together. For now here is what we have. . .
I found the perfect thing to help with the other side of the room- I went into Joanns and they had these green vases filled with feathers, I loved the color of the feather, and they were on clearance almost 70% off!!  I am still debating weather to make the pizza thing green. . .hmmm. . .
 Here are the curtains I made here
 This is our "drop" zone-where we drop everything when we walk through the door. . .
 I love all the little details. . .
 This is where you are going to need to imagine a beautiful counter. .  it's going to be amazing!!!
The color I used is Martha Stewarts Phlox.  I was hoping it would of been a little more gray, but I love it with the curtains, and now that I have everything up I don't notice the purpleness in it anymore. .

1 comment:

CandiShack said...

Hey I just and catching up on blogs! The laundry room turned out great! Cute curtains!!! Oh...I'm going to have to get some of that fabric myself. It looks even better when you see it on a big panel. Anyway, nice work, Kimberly!