Friday, January 14, 2011

The Daily Grind. . .

So I have taken my Christmas/New Years break long enough, and it is time to get back into the swing of things, and that means Preschool at our house.  So this next week the Lesson will be The Holy Ghost helps me! - (I am skipping lessons 4 and 5 because I want to use them in Feb near Valentines Day)

Mon- Sing songs and discuss the topic for the week- Songs could included- Listen, Listen (this would be fun to teach as a round), The still small voice, The Holy Ghost, The first Article of Faith

Tue- Library Day- Books we got were in the Halloween section, I just found books that had ghost in the title :)

Wed- Play Marco Polo, but change it up and use your kids name. See if they can find you blindfolded by saying their name quietly.

Thur- Stitch a ghost Project.  Here is the link to the Ghost, Trace the shape onto  card stock or cereal boxes work really well, punch holes in it and find a string, let them stitch around the edges.

Fri- Make hot chocolate and put mini ghost in it(marshmallows)-this could help them understand how the Holy Ghost makes us feel warm inside!

No comments: