Monday, January 24, 2011

Kid Friendly Cow Brains

Okay so really it is Macaroni and cheese... My son likes to call them cow brains.
I don't have a picture of it, just trust me it is good.

This recipe is for a whole box of noodles.

Cook the box of noodles. While the noodles are cooking. Combine the following in a leak proof tuberware.

1 cup of flour
1/4 cup sour cream
3/4 cup of milk*
1/2 stick of butter
2 tsp of garlic
Salt and Pepper to your taste.

Shake this mixture until there are no clumps.

Pour into a pan and stir constantly until thick. Add about 2 cups of cheese. Mix until melted.
Drain noodles and add to mixture.
Then add other 4 slices of american cheese or half a bottle of cheese sauce.
Stir and serve.

* my niece is alergic to milk so I substituted water and it worked out very well. She can have sour cream and cheese.

No comments: