Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kitchen All Done

So I we have had the kids kitchen done before Christmas. I wasn't going to post it because I forgot to take a before and after, but my sweet sister told me I should post it and just explain. So here it is.
Okay so we took two nightstand that we found at a yard sale and a thrift store, and we made them over. You can just do one, but we decided to do two the the kids had more playing room.

So the stove was a double pull drawer. You can't see it very well but I did vinyl on the back to make it look like buttons. Also around the knobs.

The kitched was also a double pull drawer. On this one we put a little chalk board and on the other side we did a towel rack. We did a little curtain for under the sink. I personally loved how they turned out.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Those are SOOOO cute! You guys did an AMAZING job! How fun for the kiddos!!!

Christy said...

how cute!! Those are awesome.