Friday, November 26, 2010

Neck Pillow

A lot of time the Prince of Persuasion will fall asleep in the car. I always feel so bad for his little neck it looks like it will just break right off. So I started searching on line to see if I could find a free pattern to make a neck pillow. These are also great for those long holiday car rides.

My mom actually found the pattern and the brillant lady said to find a stuffed animal to put at the end of it so that it would better support there bobbing head. I thought it was just adorable.

So of course we had to make more then one, so we made one for my nieces and nephew. I think that this little african safari is just too cute! The girls are the monkey and the hippo. I couldn't leave it just like that I had to put bows on it because hey girls have to have bows.

This is the Prince and daddy sporting the finish product. He loves it he already tries to put it around his neck.

No comments: