Thursday, November 18, 2010

For Freeeeeeee!


This year we got a new addition to our family which meant we needed a new stocking. I like when all of the stockings match and I didn't have enough things to do one for my Princess, that I had done for our family. We are a little strapped for money right now as my husband is finishing up school, so I had to come up with stockings for free. Thanks to my mom who always keeps plenty of fabric around. I have teased her over the years with the amount of fabric she stores, but living her I have greatly benefitted from her pile! I am so grateful. So here it is tada. This is made out of everything that was just lying around.
The snowflakes up close!
Alright see what you have laying around and that you can come up with for free!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are SO cute!

Nat said...

Lucky Girl! I love all of them.