Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Edible Pilgrim Hats

We had a thanksgiving play group at our house today, so for a little treat I made Pilgrim hats. These are the ingredients you will need:
First take you chocolate and melt them on low heat over the stove.  While the chocolate is melting lay the cookies that survived the trip in the grocery store, from your children fighting over who got to hold them.  You will want them facing down.

Take the marshmallow and cover 3/4th of it with chocolate if you want you can cover it all with chocolate, but I wanted to have a little "belt" so I left a little bit of the marshmallow showing.  Use a little bit of chocolate to "glue" it to the cookies.  Use your yellow frosting to draw a square for the buckle.  I did around 30 of these and it took me about 20 minutes!  Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: