Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spice it up!

So I own a vinyl business, and we do vinyl on pretty much anything flat... that includes fabric. So we order bags to see what they look like in person. And to have a sample for our costumers. So this wonderful brown bag came in and welll.... I just loved it. I think it is just a cute bag. Though it is a little plain for my taste. So I took some fabric that I thought went well with it and...
 I got this.....
I took eyelets to make the wholes and weaved fabric through, and then I found this cute graphic of a P on http://www.sewingthreads.com/. She uses it as a needlework project, but I thought it would be cute appliqued on. I love how it turned out.... I am so excited for my new diaper bag!

1 comment:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

THIS IS SO CUTE!!!! I love the P-looks so good-you did a great job!!