Monday, October 11, 2010

Bathroom Curtains

I have been working on this project for a while and it is finally done!
I did curtains for our guest bathroom.  First I took 2 yards of fabric and cut it in half length wise.
I hate the look of seams when I use sheer fabric, so I take a lighter and go along the edges.  It cleans up the strings and melts it just enough to keep it from fraying.

Next I had beadboard leftover from a project.  I glued it together and painted it red with some sparkles. 

 I had a huge bag of these left over from another project also, and so I glued them all over the wood.
 I hooked the fabric to the back of the wood and hung it above the window. 
I am thinking that it would of turned out better if I had painted to wood white, but it's done and hung up!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

that is super cute!!! What a fun idea!