Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Goodie-Goodie-Gumdrops

My second youngest is going to be Jolly for Halloween.



I used the same pant pattern as I did for Mr. Mint and just cut it shorter and added some elastic to the bottom of the legs.  I ironed on pink spot using heat and bond.   For the collar, I used a really long and skinny piece of white fabric.  I added pink to the edge, and then down the middle used elastic to gather the fabric, by zig-zagging over the elastic (which makes a casing of thread)-be careful not to catch the elastic, or it won't scrunch or stretch right for you.

For Halloween I will probably color his hair purple, and color his nose purple, and I think get some purple tights.  I still have to figure out what to do for his shoes. . .
Again my husband thinks he looks like a girl, but this is probably the last Halloween that my kids are going to let me dress them up, so I'm having fun with it :)

No comments: