Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine Countdown 5,6, 7 and maybe 8

Day 5:  Pencil Toppers- Take a pipe cleaner and push it into the top of the metal part in between the eraser.
 After that, wrap it a couple times around the metal part. *you can add a bit of glue to secure it*  Then bend it in any shape you want- I really love how the kinky ones turned out.
If you want to do spiral, hold the pencil next to your pinky finger, and use your pinky to wrap the spiral. 
 Use Shrinky Dink for the top part, remember to punch your holes before you bake it.  I had punched two holes, but only ended up using the bottom hole.
 After you bake the hearts and let them cool, thread the pipe cleaner into the bottom, and fold it over to hold. So CUTE!!

Day 6: They have Rice Krispies Treat that you can WRITE ON!!!!  Any message you want! So fun!
 Day 7:  Here is a link to make your own custom Valentine BINGO .  So many options and way to custom it to your kids or Husband- Have Fun!


Day 8:  I actually did this for my Husband for day 5, because I have never seen him use a pencil, but this could be fun to do for a day too!  I use Shrinky Dink and drew and colored a key.  I am going to put on the saying "You hold the key to my Heart"  You could make anything into a keychain-


No comments: