Thursday, February 17, 2011

Skipping Preschool

I am skipping the preschool posting this week, we have been trying to play "catch-up" after all the snow days we had, and I feel like I was bombarded with things to do this week. . .  One of those things was that my husband and daughter went to the broadway Beauty and the Beast.  I wanted to make her a little Belle outfit for the night, because she was so excited to go on a date with her Dad, so I made these for the girls!
 I forgot to take pictures to give you a nice tutorial, but I found one here (this is basicly how I made it, but I used a lot more fabric to make it fuller, and didn't do two layers.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but I glued on the word BELLE with little gems.  As you can tell the girls were really excited to go!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Such a cute picture! What a fun daddy daughter date!