Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fluffy Frosting

December at our house is also a birthday month, so I thought I would share the frosting I came up with. . .well probably not really. . .but I like to think I did :)
i made just regular cupcakes, and then for the frosting i took the pre-made stuff from a jar-which i think it would work with homemade frosting to- and mixed it with a tub of cool whip. This makes the frosting very light, and makes it feel like your not biting into a chunk of sugar-which in all reality, it's probably more sugar, but you get the idea ;)-then i got a big Ziploc bag and at one corner cut a slit about 1/2 inch long to make two flappy wings.  I then pushed those two flappy wings together, and made another slit, doing this will cause you to have four flappy wings. (The green marks are the first cuts, and the red mark is the cut for this step) I then filled the bag with the frosting and swirled it on the cupcakes sprinkles on some dots and all done-very fast and very easy!!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That is such a great idea!!