Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BAD NEWS

So on the last post how I was fighting with the computer. . .the reason was that is wasn't letting me download anymore pictures. . .telling me I had used up my storage and I needed to update it.  Come to find out if I want to update I have to pay for it. . .My sister and I decided that it just wasn't worth paying the money especially since about 90% of our followers are family and can just read our other blogs :)-  So we will leave this blog up for ideas. . .but there most likely won't be anymore postings. . .well not with pictures at least .

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Aww, that's the worst!

Lawson Family said...

Ah, that's a bummer! Will you post your pictures on your personal blogs?

Christy said...

What?! That's weird. Is this blog different than your family/personal blog? I don't get it?? I am sad.